What data do we collect?
Jersey Hemp collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Transaction data (purchase details)
- Profile data (order history, comments, etc.)
- Technical data (IP address, web browser, etc.)
- Usage data (website interaction details)
- Marketing and communications preferences
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Jersey Hemp with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily subscribe to our newsletters.
- Complete a customer survey or enter a competition.
- Interact with our social media accounts.
- Contact us via email, website, telephone, post or social media.
- Use or view our website via server logs and your browser’s cookies.
Jersey Hemp may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Technical data from Google Analytics.
- Profile data from Facebook.
How will we use your data?
Jersey Hemp collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- With your consent, email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- If necessary, comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
When Jersey Hemp processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
With your consent, Jersey Hemp would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Jersey Hemp from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Jersey Hemp would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Jersey Hemp for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Jersey Hemp correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Jersey Hemp to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Jersey Hemp erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Jersey Hemp restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Jersey Hemp’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Jersey Hemp transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +44 (0) 1534 877299
Or write to us: Jersey Hemp, Warwick Farm, La Grande Route de St Jean, St Helier, Jersey JE2 3FL
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Jersey Hemp uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – Jersey Hemp uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 (0) 1534 877299
Or write to us at: Jersey Hemp, Warwick Farm, La Grande Route de St Jean, St Helier, Jersey JE2 3FL
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Office of the Information Commissioner, 2nd Floor, 5 Castle Street, St Helier, Jersey JE2 3BT